80/20 ENGINEERING TRAINING – Next Training Seminars: 21st-23rd March 2023
Fluid Machinery Design and Simulation Workshops – ‘NEW On Demand and Remote Web Delivery enabled’
80/20 Engineering would like to invite you to attend 1, 2 or 3 days should you have an interest in ‘Turbo-Machinery Design, CFD Performance Verification and/or Simulating Positive Displacement machines’ featuring:
- Turbo-Machinery Design and Development – CFturbo / Simerics-MP+ Turbo (CFD)
- Learn how to design a rotating device from a given duty point using automated design tools. (Pumps, Blowers, Fans, Compressors, Turbines)
- Axial/Centrifugal Performance Validation – Simerics-MP+ Turbo / PumpLinx (Simerics-MP+) (CFD)
- Learn how to verify the performance of rotating devices across a range of operating conditions and testing environments using CFD.
- Positive Displacement Machines Simulation – PumpLinx (Simerics-MP+) / Simerics-MP+ PD
- Extend this CFD based knowledge to positive displacement machine motion using Simerics’ s state of the art and proprietary set-up templates, meshing and solver technology.
During this 1-3 day web based program we will teach attendees how to use 80/20 Engineering’s ‘Turbo-Machinery Design and CFD Fluid Machinery simulation’ solutions successfully.
CFturbo/Simerics-MP+ Turbo/Simerics-MP+ PD courses can be pre-booked to run whenever is required.
These events will be delivered with a mixture of tutorials, live software demonstrations, Q&A and ‘hands-on’ sessions.
If you have an interest in our On-Demand Workshop delivery, then please also click this link: firstname.lastname@example.org and send us your name, company, email and telephone number in your reply and we will send you further details.