80/20 ENGINEERING EVENTS Schedule Q3/Q4 2021
We are delighted to announce our forthcoming webinars/training seminar:
- UpFront and Real-Time CFD/FEA Webinars – 15th & 22nd September 2021
- Fluid Machinery 1,2 or 3-day Workshops – 12th & 26th October 2021
1. ‘UpFront and Real-Time CFD/FEA Solutions’ – 15th & 22nd September 2021
Upfront Engineering Simulation would like to invite you to attend our ‘design centric CFD’ educational webinars featuring:
15th September 2021 – UpFront and Real-Time CFD/FEA within the Design Process using 80/20 Software Solutions
22nd September 2021 – UpFront and Real-Time CFD/FEA within the Design Process using 80/20 Software Solutions
During these 90 minute sessions we teach how ‘UpFront and Real-Time CFD‘ solutions can impact your product development process. Presentations will feature CAD Embedded CFD using SMP for SolidWorks®, CREO®, Rhino® or SpaceClaim including ‘live’ demonstrations of the newly announced ‘Real-Time’ CFD from Simerics. In addition, Discovery FEA will be shown to complete the Upfront simulation offerings available.
Demonstrations and applications including Flow Control, Heat Transfer, HVAC Systems, Refrigeration, External Flows, Fans & Pumps will illustrate how ‘UpFront CFD’ simulation can be used successfully.
Whether you are an existing user of CFD or simply curious to learn more of how you can use UpFront CFD within the design process, we would like to invite you to attend the webinar that fits your own application best. If you have an interest in attending these webinars, click this link Here or email firstname.lastname@example.org and send us your name, company, email and telephone number in your reply and we will send you further details.
Should you have any questions relating to ‘UpFront Engineering Simulation’ then please do not hesitate to let us know by emailing: email@example.com
80/20 ENGINEERING FLUID MACHINERY TRAINING
Fluid Machinery Design and Simulation Workshops – ‘NEW On Demand and Remote Web Delivery enabled’
80/20 Engineering would like to invite you to attend 1, 2 or 3 days should you have an interest in ‘Turbo-Machinery Design, CFD Performance Verification and/or Simulating Positive Displacement machines’ featuring:
- Turbo-Machinery Design and Development – CFturbo / Simerics-MP+ Turbo (CFD)
- Learn how to design a rotating device from a given duty point using automated design tools. (Pumps, Blowers, Fans, Compressors, Turbines)
- Axial/Centrifugal Performance Validation – Simerics-MP+ Turbo / PumpLinx (Simerics-MP+) (CFD)
- Learn how to verify the performance of rotating devices across a range of operating conditions and testing environments using CFD.
- Positive Displacement Machines Simulation – PumpLinx (Simerics-MP+) / Simerics-MP+ PD
- Extend this CFD based knowledge to positive displacement machine motion using Simerics’ s state of the art and proprietary set-up templates, meshing and solver technology.
During this 1-3 day web based program we will teach attendees how to use 80/20 Engineering’s ‘Turbo-Machinery Design and CFD Fluid Machinery simulation’ solutions successfully.
CFturbo/Simerics-MP+ Turbo/Simerics-MP+ PD courses can be pre-booked to run whenever is required.
These events will be delivered with a mixture of tutorials, live software demonstrations, Q&A and ‘hands-on’ sessions.
If you have an interest in these On-Demand Workshops, click this link: firstname.lastname@example.org and send us your name, company, email and telephone number in your reply and we will send you further details.