80/20 Engineering EVENTS Schedule 2022
We are delighted to announce our forthcoming educational workshop, webinars and training seminars:
- CFD for Marine Design and Shape Optimization Workshop – Marine Hull/Propeller – 11th October 2022 – Bournemouth
- 80/20 CFD Subscription Service – UpFront and Real-Time CFD Webinars – 12th or 13th October 2022
- Fluid Machinery 1,2 or 3-day Seminars – 18th, 19th and 20th October 2022 – High Wycombe
1. ‘CFD for Marine Design and Hull-Propeller Optimization Workshop’ – 2022 Schedule
We are delighted to invite you to our forthcoming Marine Design training workshop:
- CFD for Marine Design and Hull-Propeller Optimization – October 11th, 2022
The day will be free of charge, run from 10am to 3pm and include complimentary buffe lunch. Topics to be presented and discussed include CAD Modelling for Marine Applications such as Hulls, Propellers and Hydrostatics Calculations. Template Driven Free-Surface CFD Simulation, Planing, Maneuvering, Shape Optimization. An outline agenda can be found Here
If you would like to attend this workshop, simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, company and telephone number in your reply and we will send you further details. The full agenda for the event plus further joining instructions will be provided.
Should you have any general questions relating to ‘CFD for Marine Design and Shape Optimization’ then please do not hesitate to let us know by emailing: email@example.com
2. ‘80/20 CFD Subscription Service – UpFront and Real-Time CFD Webinars’ – 2022 Schedule
80/20 Engineering would like to invite you to attend our ‘design centric CFD’ educational webinars featuring:
During these 60-minute sessions we teach how ‘UpFront and Real-Time CFD’ solutions can impact your product development process. CAD Embedded CFD solutions are available with SolidWorks®, CREO®, Rhino® or SpaceClaim and the presentation will also include a ‘live’ demonstration of the newly announced ‘Real-Time’ CFD from Simerics (Flow-RT). In addition, we will explain in detail how an 80/20 CFD Subscription reduces costs whilst enabling design engineers to innovate more.
The outline agenda can be found Here.
Whether you are an existing user of CFD or simply curious to learn more of how you can use 80/20 CFD within your design process, we would like to invite you to attend the webinar. If you have an interest in attending, simply register above, or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, company, email and telephone number in your reply and we will send you further details.
Should you have any questions relating to ‘UpFront Engineering Simulation’ then please do not hesitate to let us know by emailing: email@example.com
3. ’80/20 Engineering Fluid Machinery Training’ – 2022 Schedule
Fluid Machinery Design and Simulation Seminars – ‘NEW On Demand and Remote Web Delivery enabled’
80/20 Engineering would like to invite you to attend 1, 2 or 3 days should you have an interest in ‘Turbo-Machinery Design, CFD Performance Verification and/or Simulating Positive Displacement machines’ featuring:
- Turbo-Machinery Design and Development – CFturbo / Simerics-MP Turbo (CFD) >> 18th October 2022
- Learn how to design a rotating device from a given duty point using automated design tools (Pumps, Blowers, Fans, Compressors, Turbines)
- Axial/Centrifugal Pump Performance Validation – Simerics-MP+ Turbo / PumpLinx (Simerics-MP+) (CFD) >> 19th October 2022
- Learn how to verify the performance of rotating devices across a range of operating conditions and testing environments using CFD
- Positive Displacement Machines Simulation – PumpLinx (Simerics-MP+) / Simerics-MP+ PD >> 20th October 2022
- Extend this CFD based knowledge to positive displacement machine motion using Simerics’ s state of the art and proprietary set-up templates, meshing and solver technology
During this 1-3 day program we will teach attendees how to use 80/20 Engineering’s ‘Turbo-Machinery Design and CFD Fluid Machinery simulation’ solutions successfully.
CFturbo/Simerics-MP+ Turbo/Simerics-MP+ PD courses can be pre-booked to run whenever is required.
These events will be delivered with a mixture of tutorials, live software demonstrations, Q&A and ‘hands-on’ sessions.
If you have an interest in these Fluid Machinery Seminars, please simply send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org and send us your name, company, email and telephone number in your reply and we will send you further details.