CFturbo Training Course
80/20 Engineering invites you to a 1-day CFturbo introductory course.
The training course can contain examples within the following applications:
- Axial, Radial or Mixed flow pump impellers
- Ventilator/Blower impellers
- Compressor impellers
- Turbine impellers
Theoretical overview of the CFturbo application:
- CFturbo presentation, overview, strategy
- Theoretical principles of CFturbo
- Program system operation, interfaces
- Practical examples
A general requirement for using CFturbo is an basic understanding of the workings of the relevant turbo-machinery device type. For this course, only basic CAD knowledge is required.
All public courses can be held at our offices in High Wycombe from 0930 to 1700 each day or hosted remotely and scheduled to suit. For details of prices, availability and nearby accommodation please contact us.