80/20 – Using CFD for Shape Design Optimization Webinar – 2022 Schedule
‘Using CFD for Shape Design Optimization Webinar’
80/20 Engineering has been hosting a series of application specific optimization webinars through 2021/22. They all feature the CAESES, shape optimization software being coupled with Simerics-MP (CFD), however, other CFD software has also be shown as CAESES can integrate with the majority of CFD systems available on the market today.
Previous Shape Optimization webinars that have been run and now available on-demand are:
- Piston Bowl optimization
- Air Intake Port optimization
- Ship Form/Hull optimization
- Flow Control (Valve) optimization
- Marine Propeller optimization
If you would be interested in seeing a demonstration of one of these applications, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, company and telephone number in your reply and we will get in touch.
Webinar Agenda – 60 minutes duration
- Introduction to 80/20 and the CAESES Software
- The Automated Process of using CFD for Design Optimization
- Application Demonstration – Using CAESES to drive Automated Shape Optimization
- Q & A
Whether you are an existing user of CFD or simply curious to learn more of how you can use CFD to automate the shape optimization process, we would like to invite you to get in touch.
Should you have any questions regarding the webinars then please do not hesitate to let us know by emailing: email@example.com