80/20 – Using CFD for Shape Design Optimization Webinar – Autumn 2021 Schedule
‘Using CFD for Shape Design Optimization Webinar’ – Wednesday November 17th 2021
80/20 Engineering has been hosting a series of application specific optimization webinars through 2021. They all feature the CAESES, shape optimization software being coupled with Simerics-MP (CFD), however, other CFD software such as ANSYS® CFD will also be shown as CAESES can integrate with the majority of CFD systems available on the market today.
We are delighted to announce our forthcoming training webinars:
- Marine Propeller optimization – November 17th, 2021 >> Register Here
If you would like to attend this webinar, simply register above or, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, company and telephone number in your reply and we will send you further details.
Previous Shape Optimization webinars that have been run and now available on-demand are:
- Piston Bowl optimization – June 9th, 2021
- Air Intake Port optimization – June 30th, 2021
- Ship Form/Hull optimization – July 28th, 2021
- Flow Control (Valve) optimization – August 25th, 2021
If you would be interested in seeing a demonstration of one of these application, simply send an email to email@example.com with your name, company and telephone number in your reply and we will send you further details.
Webinar Agenda – 60 minutes duration – 2pm UK, 3pm European, 9am Eastern Standard US Time
- Introduction to 80/20 and the CAESES Software
- The Automated Process of using CFD for Design Optimization
- Application Demonstration – Using CAESES to drive Automated Shape Optimization
- Q & A
Whether you are an existing user of CFD or simply curious to learn more of how you can use CFD to automate the shape optimization process, we would like to invite you to attend the webinar that fits your own application best. Should you have any questions regarding the webinars then please do not hesitate to let us know by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org