Simerics-MP+ (PumpLinx) Fundamentals Training Course
‘Using CFD for Turbo-Machinery Design and Development’
80/20 Engineering invites you to a 2 or 3 day Simerics-MP+ (PumpLinx) introductory course. After the course the participant will have acquired all the necessary knowledge to successfully complete a CFD analysis project using PumpLinx. The introductory course teaches the attendants how to use Simerics-MP+ (PumpLinx) for Fluid flow analysis.
The Simerics-MP+ (PumpLinx) Introductory Training contains examples within the following application areas:
- axial pumps (Also available with Simerics-MP)
- centrifugal pumps (Also available with Simerics-MP)
- crescent pumps/motors
- external gear pumps/motors
- gerotor pumps/motors
- vane pumps/motors
- piston pumps/motors
- ring pumps
- side channel pumps
- Overview of Simerics-MP+ (PumpLinx)
- The Simerics-MP+ (PumpLinx) working process
– building the geometry
– Set up and run analysis
– Extract results
- Recommended best practises
- Option of running own model or additional exercises
A general requirement for using Simerics-MP+ (PumpLinx) is a basic understanding of the workings of the relevant turbo-machinery types. For this course, only basic CAD knowledge is required.
All public courses are held at our offices in High Wycombe. Courses run from 0930 to 1700 each day. For details of prices, availability and nearby accommodation please contact us.