SCORG Training Course
‘Screw Machines – Design and Analysis’
80/20 Engineering invites you to a 1-day SCORG introductory course.
The training course can contain examples within the following applications:
- Screw compressors with two or more rotors
- Single phase and multiphase screw pumps or motors with two or more rotors
- Roots Blowers
- Hook and Claw compressors, pumps and motors
- Gear pumps and Gerotor pumps
- Progressive Cavity pumps
- Rotary screw extruders
Theoretical overview of the SCORG application:
- SCORG presentation, overview, strategy
- Theoretical principles of SCORG
- Program system operation, interfaces
- Practical examples
A general requirement for using SCORG is an basic understanding of the workings of the screw positive displacement device type. For this course, only basic CAD knowledge is required.
All public courses are held at our offices in High Wycombe. Courses run from 0930 to 1700 each day. For details of prices, availability and nearby accommodation please contact us.