80/20 Engineering invites you to attend a 3-day CAESES training course.
Air Intake Port Control Valve
|1st Day||CAESES Introduction:
General Modeling Functionality
|2nd Day||CAESES Features:
|3th Day||CAESES Optimization:
CFD Solver Connection
The training course can contain examples within the following applications:
- Control Valve Optimization
- Air Intake Port Optimization
- Ship Form/Hull Optimization
- External Aerodynamics Optimization
- Turbine Blade Cooling Optimization
Overview of the CAESES application:
- CAESES presentation, overview, strategy
- Theoretical principles of CAESES
- Program system operation, interfaces
- Practical examples
A general requirement for using CAESES is an basic understanding of the workings of CAD and CFD software.
All public courses can held at our offices in High Wycombe or in a Virtual Environment. Courses run from 0930 to 1700 each day.
For details of prices, availability and nearby accommodation please contact us.