80/20 Engineering invites you to attend a 3-day CAESES training course.
Air Intake Port Control Valve
|1st Day||CAESES Introduction:
General Modeling Functionality
|2nd Day||CAESES Features:
|3th Day||CAESES Optimization:
CFD Solver Connection
The training course can contain examples within the following applications:
- Control Valve Optimization
- Air Intake Port Optimization
- Ship Form/Hull Optimization
- External Aerodynamics Optimization
- Turbine Blade Cooling Optimization
Overview of the CAESES application:
- CAESES presentation, overview, strategy
- Theoretical principles of CAESES
- Program system operation, interfaces
- Practical examples
A general requirement for using CAESES is an basic understanding of the workings of CAD and CFD software.
All public courses can be held at our offices in High Wycombe from 0930 to 1700 each day or hosted remotely and scheduled to suit.
For details of prices, availability and nearby accommodation please contact us.