80/20 ENGINEERING TRAINING EVENTS Schedule Q2/Q3 2021
We are delighted to announce our forthcoming training webinar/seminar/conference highlights:
- Fluid Machinery Design and Simulation Workshops – ‘NEW On Demand and Remote Web Delivery enabled’
- Using CFD for Design Optimization Webinars – From June 2nd through August 25th 2021
- CAD integrated CFD and Real-Time CFD Webinars – 15th & 22nd September 2021
- ‘Fluid Machinery Design and Simulation Workshops’ – On Demand and Remote Web Delivery enabled
80/20 Engineering would like to invite you to attend 1, 2 or 3 days should you have an interest in ‘Turbo-Machinery Design, CFD Performance Verification and/or Simulating Positive Displacement machines’ featuring:
- Turbo-Machinery Design and Development – CFturbo / Simerics-MP+ Turbo (CFD)
- Learn how to design a rotating device from a given duty point using automated design tools. (Pumps, Blowers, Fans, Compressors, Turbines)
- Axial/Centrifugal Performance Validation – Simerics-MP+ Turbo / PumpLinx (Simerics-MP+) (CFD)
- Learn how to verify the performance of rotating devices across a range of operating conditions and testing environments using CFD.
- Positive Displacement Machines Simulation – PumpLinx (Simerics-MP+) / Simerics-MP+ PD
- Extend this CFD based knowledge to positive displacement machine motion using Simerics’ s state of the art and proprietary set-up templates, meshing and solver technology.
During this 1-3 day web based program we will teach attendees how to use 80/20 Engineering’s ‘Turbo-Machinery Design and CFD Fluid Machinery simulation’ solutions successfully.
CFturbo/Simerics-MP+ Turbo/Simerics-MP+ PD courses can be pre-booked to run whenever is required.
These events will be delivered with a mixture of tutorials, live software demonstrations, Q&A and ‘hands-on’ sessions.
If you have an interest in these On-Demand Workshops, click this link: email@example.com and send us your name, company, email and telephone number in your reply and we will send you further details.
2. ‘Using CFD for Design Optimization Webinars’ – Summer 2020 Schedule
80/20 Engineering is hosting a series of application specific webinars through the summer of 2020. They will feature the CAESES, shape optimization software being coupled with Simerics-MP (CFD), however, other CFD software such as ANSYS CFD will also be shown as CAESES can integrate with the majority of CFD systems available on the market today.
- Piston Bowl optimization – June 2nd, 2021
- Air Intake Port optimization – June 30th, 2021
- Ship Form/Hull optimization – July 28th, 2021
- Flow Control (Valve) optimization – August 25th, 2021
Whether you are an existing user of CFD software or simply curious to learn more of how you can use CFD to automate the shape optimization process, we would like to invite you to attend the webinar that fits your own application best. The full agenda for the events plus further information is available here and should you have some interest in joining us then please let us know by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. ‘CAD integrated CFD and Real-Time CFD Solutions’ – 15th & 22nd September 2021
Upfront Engineering Simulation would like to invite you to attend our ‘design centric CFD’ training webinars featuring:
22nd September 2020 – Using Real-Time CFD within the Design Process
Educational Webinars Tuesday / Wednesday – 15th & 22nd September 2020
During these 1/2 day programs we teach how ‘CAD integrated and Real-Time CFD‘ solutions can impact your product development process:
Tutorials from applications including Flow Control, Heat Transfer, HVAC Systems, Refrigeration, External Flows, Fans & Pumps will illustrate how ‘UpFront CFD’ simulation can be used successfully.
CFD within the Design Process using SolidWorks/CREO/Discovery SpaceClaim and Real-Time CFD Seminars run on consecutive days.
If you have an interest in attending these webinars, click this link: email@example.com and send us your name, company, email and telephone number in your reply and we will send you further details.